Unedited Photos

Okay, Fran looked too fierce for me NOT to put her in here. This pose just didn't fit with the wedding chapter. Didn't work with the video...pity.

This is a discarded shot from the Alliances Christmas greeting. *shakes head* Look at those two! And looked who wallowed through the snow just to get over there!:P

Look at Damon's face! Haha!!

This is Ty trying to look bad. I'm trying to remember why I cut this from the story and used the other...maybe because of the clipping of the hands...

Everyone thinks Kaylee is so sweet and innocent! Riiiight! Of course that's Ty in the corner laughing it up!

Truth time! This isn't Kaylee and Ty. Well, it is but...

THIS is really them. They were the first kids I put through Uni and I didn't know they were going to graduate at different times because I hit the option for 'throw graduation' party for each of them. Ty graduated first and then Kaylee had her party but that's NOT what I wanted. And this is before I knew about Simpe and everything so I went into CAS and remade them. Yeah, I guess no one thought they looked different!:P

Ugh...this is what they grew them up into!! O_o This is when I was going to extract them into Serenity Cove but this shot was hilarious. Mirror images.

I liked this shot. The foliage and everything but it just didn't make sense to add it to the story. Of course little did I know that this scene was the one where Kaylee got knocked up which is why I wrote it into the story.

2 comments:

thewynd said...
March 14, 2009 at 1:46 AM

I love the outtakes. God if I posted mine I would need about 10 more blogs to fit them all in. But these are really great.

Phoenix said...
March 14, 2009 at 1:58 AM

LOL! I know what you mean!I had to cut this shots down to decide what I was and wasn't going to put in here. *sigh* WAY too many pics! LOL!

Post a Comment