Unedited Photos

I got me a Plant Sim!(And I didn't cheat!:P)

Some before pics:

Just a Sim I had awhile ago but I didn't really have a place for her. Sometimes, when I get bored, I just make Sims for fun. Her name is Beatrice.

Just another pose. I love taking side angles(as if you guys didn't know) and I thought she looked stunning here.

That's her: "I'm gonna kick your butt at chess" face.

Looking at her through the leaves. I was REALLY wanting a plantsim so I kept letting the trees and plants get buggy. I think this shot is my favorite...

She'd just lost her job. She wants to be a World Class Ballet Dancer.(and I've seen Bea dance)

I don't know why she's angry with me! *cough*Ipickedthewrongchancecard*cough*

But jumping rope makes it all better. I love those jeans from All About Style. They look like my jeans!:P Top is from Under Your Skin. Another thing that I'd wear!

What's the ominous music?



Some after pics:


MY PLANT SIM!!!! Oh, yeah...I have a hack where they don't have to get dressed after the shower if they don't want. Obviously she didn't want to.

I love that expression on her face. Like she's checking to make sure everything is still there!

I love how she just reaches up and snaps that flower from the top of her head to play: "He loves me, he loves me not."

I thought this was cute. She looks so happy...I think her water levels were low...

LOL!! I NEVER use the karaoke machine now I'm going to have to. Who's sexy? Bea's sexy!

Shake, shake, shake....

None of the mess and once those spores are released you have a baby plant sim! Awww...

4 comments:

thewynd said...
March 14, 2009 at 1:42 AM

She is extremely lovely in both states! So I am just wondering...since I have never really done a PlantSim before, do they just spontaneously do the spore thing and pop a baby sim? No other sims involved in the little sprout coming into the world?

Phoenix said...
March 14, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Thanks Gayl! Nope! They just shake their heads, release the spores and ta-da! A little baby plantsim comes into existence. However, they can have babies the normal way but they won't be plantsim babies.

cheripye said...
March 14, 2009 at 2:30 AM

She's adorable and you always manage to capture the perfect screens. LOL! Goodness how long did this take you to get??? I tried for like three days and got extremely bored and gave up. LOL!

Phoenix said...
March 14, 2009 at 2:39 AM

Thanks Cherie!!:D Umm...it only took me about three hours! LOL! I researched before I started(I'm an uber geek that way) so I learned that you had to have alot of trees and plants on the lot! And then they have to get bugs so you can spray and you have spray at least ten times to turn into a plantsim! LOL!

So, I had two trees and some tomato plants. It would have been faster if I would have used the motherlode cheat but I was trying NOT to cheat!:P

Post a Comment