Unedited photos

I liked the lighting in this one. She looks so sad and forlorn...this was the morning after Janet had left.


She looks kind of desperate and grown in this picture. As if she knows that she needs that pottery wheel in order to survive. She wearing her fake smile! LOL!

That pose says it all and I LOVE that outfit! How come I never made her wear it more? This was right after Rachael came to offer her the chance to go to college. I couldn't figure out what pose I wanted her to use and I remember snapping this one and liking it but realizing that she shouldn't be smiling in this particular scene.

Different angle of a pose that I've always loved. Look at young Kaylee and Ty. Awww...so sweet and innocent! Geez, I can't believe they ever looked that young! Crazy!

I just like the way they're looking at each other in this scene...

2 comments:

S@n said...
March 10, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Awww...

they both had grown up so much that I had almost forgot how they used to look when they were teenagers!!! :D

Kaylee looks way better without all the make up:D

She has a really beautiful face no need to hide it behind tons and tons of dark eyeliner and all that stuff on her face :D
and Ty he was so cute...

now he is all hot and sexy and delicious!! :D lol

Phoenix said...
March 10, 2009 at 11:31 PM

LOL!! LOL!! Hahaha!!! That comment about Ty cracked me up!!

She does look better without the make up! But at that particular time in her life she wore it like a shield! Now, she's completely happy(for the most part)!

I know! I was going through this pics and was stunned at how young they looked! LOL! It kills me!

Post a Comment